Friday, October 14, 2011

How To Stalk Draco Malfoy

 Anyone who's anyone has their own blog. Well, so it seems. Chelsea's got one, NightOwl0_0 has one, I think Amy might have one...EVERYONE IS BLOGGING D: It's like... attack of the mutant-blogs or something :(

Anyway, please note that the next few paragraphs will basically consist of my lame attempts to get you guys all pumped about this blog-How to Be Epik. And yes, Remi, I am aware that I misspelled epic.

My English teacher says to never ever do an introduction when it comes to literature. "Just read your piece of writing! NOBODY CARES how you came up with it, what inspired you. Just...read it." Good thing this isn't English class. After the introductions, I'll get to the good stuff, which involves my epik stalking endeavours of Draco Malfoy/Tom Felton >:D

For those of you who don't know me, I go by the alias Chiaki on the WWW, or Chi for short. Some awesome peeps, like Ash, call me Lord Chi, which I find completely flattering and awesome at the same time ^_^ Call me that, and you shall have the benefit of receiving your very own medieval title, as well! :D Like, Lady Ash, or Count Sandy, or something. YAY! WE'LL BE MEDIEVAL BUDDIES XD

My friend, Chelsea, has her very own blog. It's totally completely awesome, and earns my Stamp of Approval in five different countries. She's the person who kind of introduced me to the whole world of blogging. In fact, her blog was the first one I've ever followed. You can find Chelsea on KidPub :) (http://www.pinkteamslocker.blogspot.com) My other friend, Sabrina, also has her very own blog, and you are also able to find a link to it on the left-hand side of the page :) She's just starting out with this whole blogging thing, and so am I, so it would mean the world to her if you could check it out :) (in case you missed that, that was an advertisement :3) (http://www.theamazingishlife.blogspot.com)

So now that you have all had the privilege of hearing my introduction (even though my English teacher would slowly kill me if he ever found it, and also impale me for using an adverb just there), I shall continue with the sole purpose of this blog post :)

To ramble about Draco Malfoy/Tom Felton.

So you know how there are always celeb look-alikes? For example, one of my friends looks a lot like Grady from Sonny With a Chance. and another person looks a lot like Miley Cyrus. Well, there's this guy who goes to my school who looks exactly like Tom Felton.

So it's the second day of grade nine, and me and my friends are chilling in the library. We're all still getting to know each other, since everyone lives scattered throughout the city. We attend an arts school, so that's why we're all so spread out. In fact, I have to take an hour-and-fifteen minute bus ride every morning just to get to school. I wake up 5:30 am and don't get home until 4:30, unless I walk, which means I get home at 5:00 instead. Not to complain or anything, lol.

Anyway, so we're busy talking, and the librarian keeps shushing us and giving us this epic death stare. She's trying to be nice, and she's smiling and everything, but behind her eyes, it's pure murder. I'm not trying to be all "oh look! I'm a writer!" and everything, but seriously, that's what it looked like. Her eyes were pretty much burnt sapphires, stuffed in a freezer to cool off. Or in other words, a heated rock left to freeze. Two words, man. Not. Cool.

The library doors suddenly fly open, and this guy steps in with a couple of his friends. He's tall, and he has beach-blond hair. His hair style looks really familiar, and I get back to work, when suddenly, everything snaps. He's Tom Felton.

For those of you who don't know who Tom Felton is, here's some brief info on him:

Tom Felton is the dude who plays Draco Malfoy in Harry Potter. For the record, I tend not to watch Harry Potter for personal reasons, but when I was younger, I did, and I always see trailers with him in it and posters. Tom Felton is also in Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Umm...that's about all I know about him. Well, that, and the fact that the Hair and Makeup peeps had to stop gelling his hair, otherwise he would go bald. Thank you, Katerina, for that awesome piece of information :)

Back to the story.

Okay, so he's not The Tom Felton, but he's pretty much his clone. In fact, some of the people who pass him in the hallways often make that remark (For the record, having a clone WOULD BE TOTALCOMPLETEEPICTACULARNESS! XD). Of course, I was really intrigued by this Felton-look alike, so I decided to stalk him. Well, not really. It wasn't like I woke up one morning with one clear thought burning in my mind-Hello world! Wow, today's a pretty cool day. Hmm...maybe I'll go stalk Tom Felton!-no. No way. People who wake up with that thought in their head need serious help. I recommend going on AN on KidPub, since all the epicness is incredibly overwhelming and should vanquish any thoughts of suicide. Of course, some of the people there are still suicidal, but that's another story.

The other day, while gushing about how awesome Felton was and how I really want to talk to him, I randomly started blurting the following:

"Oh my gosh! You mean Draco as in that kid who looks like Tom Felton? Yeah, he's totally awesome! His locker number is ****, he arrives at school every morning at 8:30 via public transportation and takes the cafeteria entrance, sometimes he pays a visit to the library, he's in tenth grade, his name is S**** , and is on the Slytherin team for Quidditch!" (Yes, our school has our very own Quidditch team. We're very hard-core Potter fans :P)

Most people wonder how I know that much. Keep in mind I've never talked to him before, never talked to his friends before, and...well, have had very limited resources to retrieve that info. Plus, it's still only the first month of school. Well, in response, I say:

The secret to stalking is to not set out with the intention of stalking.

Let me explain.

I discovered Felton's locker number from the afore mentioned Sabrina. The other day, she saw him put his books away, and managed to snag a look at his locker. I discovered what entrances he takes and what time he arrives at school, by, well studying. Usually, I go to the library to study, but one morning it was closed. I went downstairs to the cafeteria instead, and at 8:30, the public bus arrived, and all the kids who filed out entered through the Cafeteria entrance. That's when I saw a beach-blonde kid. he's really hard to miss, you know. I've been studying in the Caf for a while now, and that's where Felton usually enters. I discovered Felton is in tenth grade from some random girl I've never talked to before, discovered his name from her as well, and discovered he is on the Quidditch team from her friend, AKA, one of my favourite Science peeps :D

So that basically concludes my stalking-but-not-really-stalking adventures with Draco Malfoy. My friend, Flavia, who attends the arts school for dance, takes things WAY too seriously. This is what she told me on the bus about the art of stalking:

"Don't stalk him and be seen. If you tail him, don't be a string; be an elastic, blend into the crowd. If you're seen more than twice, you've blown it."

My response to that would be, well, how the heck do you know whether you've been spotted or not?

I normally find myself catching Draco doing pretty cool things. Like walking with heavy boxes, flipping his hair... Though the other day, Sabrina saw something pretty cool, too. "Okay, so today I saw Tom Felton and he was knocking on a door. he was locked out, and he had like, full-on swag, man. Full. On. Swag."

Yeah. We're quite obsessive. But I personally think it can be quite healthy to be incredibly obsessive over a celeb look-alike :)

I was actually planning on talking to Malfoy. Yesterday, I decided to approach him and say: "Hey, random person. So my friends don't think I can go up to five random strangers and strike up a conversation with them. So, I decided to strike one up with you, since you look pretty epic. Like, Tom Felton-Draco Malfoy kind of epic. Not to creep you out or anything. So how 'bout it? Let us embark on epicness :D What's your name? What's your opinion on flying carpets, and where do you live?" ^_^

After I told my friends that was what I was going to say (we were in the library), right on QUEUE, Felton walks through the doors. I felt my eyes widen and my jaw loosen a bit, threatening to drop. The people sitting across from me are obviously curious about my sudden reaction, and turn around in their seat. What they see is Tom Felton, talking to the gorgeous girl sitting at the table across from us. At once, all eyes turns towards me with expectancy. They flit between the two of us, and time seemed to freeze.

Though I hate to say this, I just freaked. I stood up as quick as possible, and speed-marched right out of the library. I left my homework, backpack, and other personal belongings behind (which resulted in someone taking my earphones), and that's when I ran into the girl who told me his name and his grade.

Thus concludes my ramblings on Tom Felton ^_^ My questions to readers are:
  • have you ever seen a celeb look-alike?
  • Do you have any stalking advice?
  • Have you ever stalked anyone before?
  • and just other general comments :)
Haha, sorry this post was so long :/ In the future, they'll probably be a lot shorter, but...yeah :P

14 comments:

  1. "Of course, I was really intrigued by this Felton-look alike, so I decided to stalk him. Well, not really. It wasn't like I woke up one morning with one clear thought burning in my mind-Hello world! Wow, today's a pretty cool day. Hmm...maybe I'll go stalk Tom Felton!-no. No way."
    That is totally epik. XD

    For the *, I should write a book telling you how to breathe for thirty days straight. XD

    have you ever seen a celeb look-alike? No… Not that I can think of.
    Do you have any stalking advice? Stay with a group of friends or random people who will go along with it, and if they look over, point something out near them to your friends. Have a plausible excuse for everything. Or go the Edward Cullen route and watch them in their sleep. XP
    Have you ever stalked anyone before? I don't think so. It sounds fun. ^_^

    I am now very jealous of your school in addition to Stara's school. T-T I'd probably have to go like… two hours… or five… to find a decent one. Wait, only half an hour more to get home walking? Is the bus really slow or something? o__o

    This is an awesome blog post. :D I should try writing a long one, but I don't really have anything to blog about. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stamp of Approval in five different countries! :D I need to put that in my list of accomplishments!

    Yay, you're blogging. Welcome to the world of blogging! It's a fun and fascinating world but it's also a very demanding and very needy. Like Sims... but don't let that scare you off!

    Nice blog post to start out with! :D Very good.

    As for length, don't worry about the length. Just don't make it a novel and don't make it less than five paragraphs. Although, only under special circumstances can.

    You know, I've never seen a celeb-look-alike. Although, people say my sister looks a bit like Miranda Cosgrove and my friend Madeline kinda looks like Miley Cyrus. Just a bit. I can see how people would think that but it didn't actually come to be when I met her.

    Excuse my language but your English teacher sounds like a total douche. Picky, grammar Nazi and doesn't like sci-fi and fantasy. How does he LIVE?!

    ~Chels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chiaki, AWESOME BLOG ENTRY!! I'll definitely be following this. Okay so as for some answers to your questions....

    HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A CELEB LOOK-A-LIKE: yeah and he REALLY looked like him. Um, do you know who Chace Crawford is? Eh, probably not. Look him up. Anyway, I saw someone who looked like him (except wayyy cuter) and he was on the beach and he was.....so cute!

    I've never really stalked anyone, well, kind of online. If that counts, lol. Just a few people I know from school that I've never actually talked to.

    Again, amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.0 AWESOME KNEW BLOG! :D

    * have you ever seen a celeb look-alike? ~~ Nope. -_-
    * Do you have any stalking advice? ~~ Uhhhmmmm....o_0 if you find yourself buying binoculars, you have a problem. XD
    * Have you ever stalked anyone before? ~~ Does following a killdeer back to its nest count? No? Well, then, I guess I haven't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omigosh! This is sooo epic, lawls! Especially since you mentioned *me.*

    Have I ever seen a celeb look-alike?
    Yeshhh. Zac Efron look-alike. OMG HE WAS SO HAWT <3
    Do you have any stalking advice?
    Let me shove you into him casually as we walk past, and then get him to give you a hug as an apology for being THERE. lol, jk, jk :)
    Have you ever stalked anyone before?
    Uhm. That cute guy on my bus..? Naw, that doesn't count. I was bored and he was there.

    Anywhoo~ I love your blog! Totally following it! And thanks for *advertising* my blog :D Yayyyneessssssss~

    ReplyDelete
  6. L.S. Tredom,

    O_O If you wrote a book like that, you would be...a millionaire :P Though me thinks it would be a very short book :P My friend wants to write a book on How To Have Fun Doing Everything. For example, how to have fun eating a muffin- Make sure it's green, and wear a sambraro (sp) :P

    AHAHAHAHAHA! Wow, that would be AMAZING! I think if I ever woke up and saw someone sparkly staring like a creepr at me, I would...do something...dark. Lol. I don't really know. Possibly scream? And then have heart attack and die :(

    The bus is surprisingly fast, but our bus stop is at a middle school, and takes me about half an hour to walk home from that school. (about a 10-15 minute bike ride)

    Uhh...BLOG ABOUT A ZOMPOCALYPSE! XD Or The Law of Attraction...or something :P

    You must make a blog! O_O

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ^_^ I was kind of nervous, because I didn't want to sound too formal, or too boring :P Well...same thing. but there are different styles of boredom.

    Yay! Thanketh thou for the advice ^_^ It shall come in handy for future blog posts. No shorter than 5 paragraphs? Hmm... *gasps* :0 Is the number 5 cursed!? :P

    WHOOOOOOAA! I think it would be totally epik to have a sister who looks like Mirand Cosgrove ^_^ Plus, she's pretty! Or as Remi puts it (remember him?) "she's so hot" But then again, he thinks every actress is "hot" :P

    I KNOOOOOW, RIGHT!? And I feel so bad for his son, too. He's going to grow up deprived of *real* literature :( (he's a newborn, by the way)

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU!! XD

    I just looked him up, and daaaaaaaaang :P lol. But seriously, how can you get any cuter than that? Did you say hi? If you did, that would've been AH-MAZE-ING! XD

    Not to sound stalkerish, but a tip for stalking online is going on 411.com :) And yes, stalking online counts :P

    For the record, I DO NOT stalk online. Or off-line for that matter, like a professional. I only do...casual/recreational stalking :p lol. and Tom Felton is about as serious as IO would get. Though I think if TF ever read this blog or found out from others that I stalk him, it could ruin a very potentially awesome friendship... :( :P

    Thank you again! You're too kind XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. O.0 AWESOME KNEW BLOG! :D
    Chelsea,

    That second one from was is to you ^_^

    NightOwl0_o,

    That third one from me is to you ^_^

    Ash,

    A KILLDEER? Whoa...you guys have those? I have no clue what they are, but it has the word "deer" in it, and now that sounds cool! Like, wouldn't you scare it away or something?

    This conversation reminds me of something from last year...

    I miss those days :(

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unknown/SABRINA!!!! XD

    Haha, yes, the main reason this is so epic is 'cause you're in it. I totally agree :P (to an extent lol)

    Whaaaaaaat? Zac Effron and hot? Ehem...well...I beg to differ. I'm betting TF is a THOUSAND times cuter than Zac :P Lol, I feel like a hopeless romantic, though I think I've moved on from Felton. yeah, I know I said that last week, but seriously...that dude...irks me. WHY WON'T HE TALK TO ME D:

    Sabby...that is a GENIUS idea O_O\

    Oooooh sure :P <3 How's you and Ryan going now? Wait...that *is* his name, right? 0.o

    Thank you and you're welcome!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chiaki,

    I meant to mention this in the first comment. The only thing I have bag to say about your blog is that it isn't very neat. Like the things in the sidebars. I suggest you should got to the "Design" tab of "Dashboard" to fix those things and you would be surprised to see what all you can do too! :D

    ~Chels

    ReplyDelete
  12. **Um.. I was going to comment anyway... e_e

    So I know this is kinda late, but. :P I JUST discovered your blog. Yeah, well, anyway, yeah, and , but I mean, well, totally, and I mean that. Sorry. X_x
    Let's start over...
    My friends decided that after we go trick-or-treating for Halloween we're apparently going to Stalker Fest 2011 ?!
    I don't know what to do! O.O
    But, that's awesome. I would poke that guy SO many times... even if he is in tenth grade. X3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Loved your introduction...

    Most introductions, I get really bored! But this one was different! ;)

    I would usually skip the introduction of someone, or a book, and go STRAIGHT to the interesting part! Nice Introduction.

    -Tane xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG! That was fnicking awesome! :)
    Your blog is hell of a lot better than mine, it uuhm, fails. aha :)
    I love Tom Felton too.
    HE IS SOOOOOOOOO HOT! Okay, that was not like me, but oh well, epic and hotness of Tom Felton has broken me.


    Teehee :)
    Paige

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments!